Vaping, as an activity, is quite a lot more beneficial to the mind, body and wallet, as compared to smoking. This is an understood fact that has been supported and compounded by years of medical research, and is now globally recognized. The benefits, which combine to make vaping a more desirable activity than conventional smoking, has led to the invention of even better vaping solutions, which (no surprises there!) are even more beneficial.
However, if you still need more proof as to why you should consider vaping as an alternative to tobacco smoking, following is a list of reasons, broken down into three sections, which demonstrate how vaping can be a very useful alternative to smoking.
How Vaping is Mentally Beneficial
Following are some reasons as to why vaping is mentally beneficial.
- Vaping brings fewer addiction promoting chemicals in the body. Some vaping liquidseven are completely addiction free, when smoked sparingly. This prevents addictions and is more freeing, from a mental point of view, as it cuts out the dependency factor.
- Nicotine addiction makes the brain dependent on dopamine and serotonin, which then prevents the release of the two chemicals until nicotine is taken again. Vaping keeps moods stable due to not altering dopamine and serotonin release patterns.
- Pre-existing mental conditions can worsen with time if the individual continues smoking, since smoking acts as a relief from said conditions due to the dopamine release. Vaping relieves mental illness symptoms with the combination of a placebo effect and stable hormone releases.
How Vaping is Physically Beneficial
Following are some reasons as to why vaping is physically beneficial.
- Vaping liquidsdo not contain harmful chemicals which contribute to damaged lungs and affected respiratory systems.
- Vaping does not affect physical appearance, as opposed to cigarettes, which can yellow a person’s teeth, brown their fingertips and cause them to smell of tobacco all day.
- Smoking causes a wide range of diseases and fatal health conditions, which is not true for vaping.
How Vaping is Monetarily Beneficial
Following are some reasons as to why smoking is monetarily beneficial.
- While the initial cost of the e-cigarette may be higher than a pack of cigarettes, it can last for a very long time. Similarly, the vaping liquidscan last a good 3-4 days, during which you may end up buying 4-6 packs of cigarettes, if you are a regular smoker. The financial benefit is clear here.
- Since vaping is cheaper than cigarette smoking, it can result in more savings, which could be spent on more practical ends.
Important: While vaping does have a number of benefits, both in the short and long term, it is not a complete cure for nicotine addiction. Always consult your physician before adopting vaping as an alternative to smoking. Additionally, make sure that you purchase vaping liquids with as little nicotine content as possible.